Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Make, Market, Publish talk on March 21

I have been working hard on getting my initial publishing talk ready for March 21, 2012. I will be presenting my talk at the Boston Internet Marketing Meetup session in Cambridge, MA. The talk will focus on how I have set up a publishing system and work my books through it. I will also include a handout with notes and resources.

Here is how the talk will proceed, hope to see you there. If you are interested you just need to be a member of the Meetup group and then sign up for the event. All is free.
Click this link to learn more, Make, Market and Publish Your Own Book


Make, Market
Publish
• Your Book •

Building Your Self-Publishing
Platform and Producing Your Book

J. Bruce Jones


Today We’re Going to Discover 3 Important Things

1. Making Your Platform and Building Your Followers
• Build your Platform
• Build Followers
• Stats, Research, Test

2. Marketing Your Book Before and After You Publish
• Pre-Marketing
• Post Marketing
• Marketing Platform

3. Publishing Your Book
• Print, Print-on-Demand
• PDF, E-Book, Mobie, ePub
• Re-Purpose Your Content

Sign up on the right to receive our free How to Publish and Market Your Book includes marketing tips and resources 

No comments:

Post a Comment