Saturday, April 7, 2012

Making Videos for your Books and Products

One of the important tasks that you should do for promoting your products is to make videos. The technology has gotten so much easier and with sites like YouTube you now have world wide delivery for basically free. It is very easy to show the features and benefits of your product. I have been working on quite a few videos lately for many of my different books. I will talk more about making videos later but to put the word out there, start making and start posting your own product and story videos.


This is a video I recently completed for my book, USA and the 50 US States coloring book. It is hosted on YouTube and it is also embedded in the book store page for the book. You can see the entire page on our site www.freeusandworldmaps.com

No comments:

Post a Comment